CIEAM works with participants from industry and research institutions around Australia, to share knowledge, experience and skills through the Centre’s collaborative work environment.
CIEAM’s participants make significant contributions to our industrial and academic research and development activities. Industry participants devote a level of their own resources and expertise to Centre projects, and provide real-world situations that foster the development of industry-ready post graduates In return, they receive access to leading-edge research scientists from universities around the country who work directly with them to develop practical solutions to their biggest challenges. This gives participants significant commercial advantages in highly competitive, and highly demanding, marketplaces.
Benefits gained by asset owning participants through CIEAM’s research outcomes include:
- Improved asset life through more efficient asset management practice
- Reduced maintenance cost through better performance
- Increased asset availability and resilience
- Diminished likelihood of catastrophic failure
- End user waste minimisation
- Decreased water and energy consumption.